Only five things? Well, I haven't been tagged yet but here goes:
1. Feminism has given me the opportunity to pursue my God-given talents and my calling.
2. Feminism has given me the opportunity to be happy as a married woman and to enjoy all my relationships with male friends and colleagues, knowing that I interact with them from a position of equality.
3. Feminism has given me the freedom to say yes to sex and the freedom to say no to sex.
4. Feminism has given me the opportunity to push myself to the limit in athletic competition.
5. Feminism means that my career, and my interests, and my family role, and my economic life, have not been forcibly defined for me based on my sex.
Via Feministe. I tag all of you.